Home » , , » I, Me Aur Mein First Look HD Posters Starring John Abraham and Chitrangda Singh

I, Me Aur Mein First Look HD Posters Starring John Abraham and Chitrangda Singh

cinemayam on Monday, January 7, 2013 | 2:43 AM

I, Me Aur Mein First Look HD Posters Starring John Abraham and Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai.

Bollywood I, Me aur mein movie First Look HD Posters was released by Reliance Entertainment. Here you can see John Abraham along with Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai. In this I, Me Aur Mein movie John is going to romance with Chitranagada and Prachi Desai. I, Me Aur Mein movie is presented by Reliance Entertainment in Association with Pollen Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. I, Me Aur Mein movie is getting ready for release on 1st March,2013.
Actress Chitrangada Singh reveals that she still finds it hard to get over her character of Geeta Rao in the film, "Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi". Chitrangada was last seen in "Desi boys" opposite Akshay Kumar. Her upcoming movies are "I Me aur Mein" opposite John Abraham and a Sudheer Misra film opposite Arjun Rampal.

Here is I, Me Aur Mein movie First Look Posters

Click on Images for HD Size
I-Me-Aur-Mein-HD-Poster-1I-Me-Aur-Mein-HD-Poster-2
Watch Chitrangada Singh talking about her role in the movie I, Me Aur Mein....

Share this article :

Exclusive Offers ...

Most Hottest Photos

 
Support : Idle Videos | Video Clicks | Cinemayam
Copyright © 2013. Cinemayam - Actress Hot Photos Gallery,Hot Photos,TV Anchors,Hot Pics Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Cinemayam Published by Cinemayam
Proudly powered by Blogger